Foreign Registration

It is necessary for foreigners who will stay longer to go to their respective City Offices to apply for Alien Registration Certificate (must be in person).

Document requirements para sa Alien Card Registration:

  • Filed-out Application form (from City Office)
  • Passport with visa
  • 2 copies of photo (4.5cm×3.5cm)

Kung sakali naman na hindi tatagal ng 90 days ang stay mo, hindi mo na ito kailangan. Hindi na rin ito kailangan ng members, dependents, civilian employees of Armed Forces of US; granted a port of call landing permit, landing in transit, landing for crew member, emergency landing, or landing due to disaster permit; diplomat or government official and those staying for 60 days after renouncing Japanese nationality.

National and Local Taxes

All citizens are required to pay taxes. Japan taxes are divided into two:
National Taxes -> income tax
Local Taxes -> local inhabitants tax, motor vehicle tax

  • Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg() in /var/www/inc/living_menu.php:7 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/living/legal.php(61): include() #1 {main} thrown in /var/www/inc/living_menu.php on line 7